Pray with faith as we share with you some powerful Friday prayer that brings success, open doors, blessings, opportunities etc…
You can pray this Friday morning prayers for your friends, family members or relative for James 5:16 says, Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed for the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
15+ Powerful Friday Prayer For Blessings.
1. Dear Lord, there is so much going on in the world today, please help me to remember that you are still on the throne and you are still in control.
You have promised and assured me that you are with me, so I have nothing to fear, please help me to take my thoughts captive, help me to think on things that are good, right, true and pure, please calm my anxious thought and help me not to worry about what may or may not happen in the future.
Please help me to focus on making today the best it can be and living each moment to the fullest in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
2. Lord God. I declare that I will rejoice today and every day. I always have access to joy and I declare that I will access your joy on a regular basis.
I overcome every challenge by faith and every time I overcome a challenge I prove my faith. Proven faith in my life produces an inward stability to deal with outward changes.
I am ready for this day and I know that I am maturing in Christ, by faith and patience. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. Thank you Lord for another Friday morning, watch over my family and my friends and whosoever that’s reading this prayer, bless them in a way they have never known before in Jesus name, Amen.
4. Dear Lord, you said in your word Isiah 1:25, and I will turn my hand upon thee and purely purge away thy dress and take away all thy thin.
I make a prayer this Friday morning to you God that you frustrate the plans of any pressure group that wrongly influencing against me and my family in Jesus name, Amen.
5. For psalm 88:1 says, let God arise, let his enemies be scattered, let them that hate him flee before him. I say a prayer this Friday morning, God arise and let the enemies of my progress be scattered in Jesus name, Amen.
6. Dear Lord, Fill me with your spirit, peace, love and joy, Help me to love others as you love me, help me to be patient, kind, compassionate and not easily angered or offended.
May I show the same grace and mercy to others that you show to me, please give me wisdom to know when to speak and when to remain silent when dealing with difficult people and situations, may I glorify you in all that I think, say and do in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
7. Lord our God, through your spirit help us to live in love to you, open our eyes to see your goodness and truth surrounding us your children even in this trouble world.
We look to you Almighty father, protect us in this difficult times, we plead for our country entrusting it to your care so that love to you may be awakened in Jesus name, Amen.
8. Almighty God, please give me the strength I need to let go, the courage I need to move on, and the wisdom to learn from my mistakes in Jesus name, Amen.
9. Dear Lord, thank you for allowing us to make it through another week and for bringing us to a blessed new day and weekend. We praise you in advance for keeping us safe from danger, seen and unseen and for displacing angels to watch over us, our families and loved ones.
May you continue to heal our bodies, mend broken hearts and mend the need of all your children reading this in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.
10. Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing us to another Friday and weekend, you didn’t have to do it but we are glad you did.
I pray this Friday prayer that you will watch over us and keep us safe and bring peace and healing to the world in Jesus name, Amen.
11. Dear Lord, thank you for your grace and strength that has seen me through this week, thank you for being my refuge and fortress in time of trouble, thank you for being the one I can always turn to and rely on.
You are always so faithful to fulfill your promises, I am thankful and grateful for all you do for me and just wanted you to know, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
12. Dear God, nothing is impossible for you, I know this and I believe this, I need you to come and do the impossible in my situation right now, please hear my morning prayer in Jesus name, Amen.
13. Dear God, thank you for seeing us through this week, for your faithfulness and assurance that we are never alone, that we are never defenseless, that your grace is always available and that you never fail, we thank you for giving us everything we need to face this day, may your will be done in our lives as we pray this Friday prayer in Jesus name, Amen.
14. Thank you Lord for allowing me to wake up to a brand new day, thank you for the strength to be able to stand, walk and move about. I often take this for granted until I get weak and sick, may you always find me grateful for the gift of health, give me wisdom and discipline to make healthy choices as an expression of worship to you.
Whether I eat or drink, whatever I do may I always give glory to you in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
15. Father, thank you for your good promises found in your word, I choose to be a prisoner of hope, I choose to keep my eyes on you knowing that you are working behind the scenes and you will restore double in every area of my life in Jesus name, Amen.
16. Dear Lord, thank you for this Friday morning and thank you for my life, I value the opportunity that you have given to me to be here and I am learning more everyday how to love myself.
Thank you for being my friend, my father, my teacher, my savior, my everything, I pray for the friendship in my life and for the friendship that will be, I pray that you will help me build them up and strong.
Please help me be a good friend to others especially my family, help me be aware of people’s needs and equip me to fulfill as much as possible. Strengthen the friendship I have and protect from falling apart in Jesus name, Amen.
- Monday Prayer – 20+ Monday Prayers
- Tuesday Morning Prayer For Blessings
- Powerful Wednesday Prayers For You
- 17+ Thursday Prayer For Blessings
- 15+ Powerful Friday Morning Prayer
- Saturday Morning Prayer For Blessings
- Sunday Morning Prayer For God’s Blessings.
As you Pray these Friday prayer, may the good Lord, answer all your heart desires in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.
For more prayer Tips Visit and like our Facebook Page.