A prayer for restoration is a prayer that asks God to restore something that has been lost or broken.
This could be anything from a relationship to a physical or emotional state.
When we say a prayer for restoration, we are essentially asking God to heal us and make us whole again.
There are many different ways to pray for restoration. Some people like to pray using specific Bible verses, while others prefer to simply pour out their hearts to God in a heartfelt prayer.
There is no right or wrong way to pray for restoration, as long as it comes from a place of genuine faith and trust in God.
If you are struggling with something in your life that you need restored, here is a simple prayer for restoration that you can use:
I come to you today with a broken heart. I am struggling with [insert issue here]. I know that I cannot fix this on my own, so I am asking for your help.
Please restore me to a place of peace and wholeness. Help me to forgive those who have hurt me, and to let go of the anger and bitterness that I am holding onto.
I know that you are a God of restoration, and I trust that you will work in my life. Thank you for your love and mercy.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Table of Contents
How To Say A Prayer For Restoration
Here are some tips on how to pray for restoration:
• Be specific. What do you want God to restore? Is it a relationship, a job, a physical or emotional state? The more specific you are, the easier it will be for God to answer your prayer.
• Be honest with God. Don’t try to hide your pain or your disappointment. God already knows how you’re feeling, so there’s no need to pretend. Let him know exactly what you’re going through.
• Trust God. Faith is essential when it comes to prayer. You need to believe that God is able to restore what has been lost or broken. If you don’t believe, then your prayer will be meaningless.
• Be patient. Restoration doesn’t always happen overnight. It may take time for God to work in your life. Don’t give up hope, and keep praying.
Strong Prayer For Restoration & Revival
Dear Heavenly Father,
We humbly come before Your presence, recognizing Your infinite power and boundless love.
Today, we lift our hearts to You in prayer, seeking Your divine intervention and restoration in our lives.
We acknowledge that You are the ultimate source of healing, renewal, and redemption.
In times of trials and tribulations, we often feel overwhelmed, burdened by the weight of our circumstances.
Yet, we find solace in knowing that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.
You are the One who can turn our mourning into dancing, our brokenness into wholeness, and our despair into hope.
As we embark on this prayer for restoration, we ask for Your grace to touch every area of our lives that needs healing.
We surrender our brokenness to You, knowing that You are the Master Restorer who can make all things new.
We trust in Your faithfulness and believe that You are capable of performing miracles beyond our imagination.
Guide us, dear Lord, as we pour out our hearts before You. We bring before You our relationships, our health, our finances, our dreams, and our aspirations that have been shattered or lost.
We ask for Your healing and revival touch to mend what is broken, to bring reconciliation where there is division, and to provide the resources we need to fulfill Your purpose for our lives.
In this prayer, we also seek restoration for our spirits. We ask for Your forgiveness for any wrongdoings, mistakes, or sins we have committed.
Wash us clean, dear Lord, and help us to walk in righteousness and obedience to Your will.
Restore the joy of our salvation and fill us afresh with Your Holy Spirit, that we may be empowered to live lives that bring glory and honor to Your name.
As we utter these prayers for restoration, we acknowledge that Your ways are higher than our ways, and Your timing is perfect.
Grant us patience and endurance as we wait upon You, knowing that You are working all things together for our good.
Help us to trust in Your unfailing love and wisdom, even when the answers to our prayers seem delayed or different from what we expect.
In faith, we believe that through this prayer for restoration, You will bring forth miracles, breakthroughs, and blessings in our lives.
May Your healing power flow through every word we speak and every desire of our hearts.
We offer this prayer with sincere hearts, knowing that You hear us and that Your love for us is unchanging.
We thank You in advance for the restoration You are bringing into our lives, for we are confident that You are faithful to complete the good work You have begun.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Prayer Points For Restoration
Here are some prayer points for restoration:
1. Pray for forgiveness. If you have done anything to contribute to the loss or brokenness in your life, ask God for forgiveness. He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins.
2. Pray for healing. If you are struggling with emotional or physical pain, ask God to heal you. He is the Great Physician, and he can restore you to health.
3. Pray for restoration of relationships. If you have lost a relationship, pray for God to restore it. He can mend broken hearts and bring people back together.
3. Pray for restoration of finances. If you have lost money or are struggling financially, pray for God to restore your finances.
He is the Provider, and he can meet all of your needs according to his riches in glory.
4. Pray for restoration of hope. If you have lost hope, pray for God to restore it. He is the God of hope, and he can give you a new sense of purpose and direction.
No matter what you are facing, God is able to restore you. He is a God of second chances, and he loves you unconditionally. So don’t give up hope, and keep praying.
Here are some specific prayer points that you can use:
- For restoration of a relationship:
“Lord, I pray for the restoration of my relationship with [name of person]. I know that I have contributed to the brokenness in our relationship, and I ask for your forgiveness. Please heal our hearts and bring us back together.”
“Lord, I pray that you would give me the wisdom to know how to repair the damage that I have done in my relationship with [name of person]. Please help me to be humble and to apologize for my mistakes.
I pray that you would restore our relationship to what it once was.”
- For restoration of finances:
“Lord, I pray for the restoration of my finances. I know that I have been careless with my money, and I ask for your forgiveness.
Please help me to be more responsible with my finances and to make wise choices with my money. I pray that you would provide for my needs and that you would help me to get out of debt.”
“Lord, I pray that you would give me the wisdom to invest my money wisely. Please help me to make wise choices with my money and to grow my wealth.
I pray that you would use my money to bless others and to make a difference in the world.”
- For restoration of hope:
“Lord, I pray for the restoration of my hope. I have been through a lot lately, and I am starting to lose hope.
Please help me to remember that you are in control and that you have a plan for my life.
I pray that you would give me the strength to keep going and that you would restore my hope for the future.”
“Lord, I pray that you would give me a new sense of purpose and direction. I am feeling lost and without hope, and I need your guidance. Please help me to find my way and to live a life that is pleasing to you.”
These are just a few examples of prayer points that you can use. The most important thing is to be sincere and to pray from your heart. God knows what you are going through, and he is eager to help you.
Here are some Bible verses about restoration:
- Psalm 51:12: “Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.”
- Isaiah 40:31: “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
- Jeremiah 30:17: “For I will restore health to you and heal your wounds, declares the Lord, because you have called me ‘My refuge’ and have trusted in ‘the God of faithfulness.’”
- Joel 2:25-26: “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—the great locust, the young locust, the other locust, and the locust swarm that devoured you—my great army. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be put to shame.”
- Zechariah 9:12: “Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore double to you.”
- Acts 3:19-21: “Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Messiah, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17-19: “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.”
- Colossians 1:19-20: “For it pleased the Father that in him all the fullness should dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.”
- 1 Peter 5:10: “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.”
These are just a few examples of Bible verses about restoration. If you are going through a difficult time, I encourage you to read these verses and pray for God’s help and restoration.