Warfare prayer is a type of prayer that is used to fight against the spiritual forces of evil.
It is based on the belief that Christians are engaged in a spiritual battle against Satan and his demons.
Warfare prayer is often used to break curses, remove demonic oppression, and protect oneself from spiritual attacks.
There are many different ways to pray for spiritual warfare prayers. Some people pray using specific scriptures or prayers that are designed to defeat the enemy.
Others pray in a more general way, asking God to protect them from evil and to give them the strength to overcome temptation.
No matter how it is done, warfare prayers is an important part of the Christian life. It is a way to stand up to the enemy and to claim victory in Jesus’ name.
Table of Contents
Examples Of Spiritual Warfare Prayers:
• Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I ask that you would protect me from the evil one. I bind the power of Satan and his demons in my life. I command them to leave me now and never return.
• Lord, I thank you for your Word. It is the sword of the Spirit that I use to defeat the enemy. I speak the truth of your Word against every lie and deception that the enemy has spoken to me. I declare that I am free from the power of sin and death.
• Thank you, Jesus, that you have already won the victory over the enemy. I stand on your victory and I claim it for my life. I am victorious in you!
If you are struggling with spiritual warfare, I encourage you to pray.
Warfare prayer is a powerful weapon that can help you to overcome the enemy.
Here are some additional tips for praying for spiritual warfare:
1. Be bold and courageous. The enemy is a defeated foe, but he is still a powerful enemy. Don’t be afraid to stand up to him and to claim victory in Jesus’ name.
2. Be specific. When you pray, be specific about the areas of your life that you are struggling with.
Ask God to protect you from the enemy’s attacks and to give you the strength to overcome temptation.
3. Be persistent. Don’t give up. The enemy will not give up easily. Keep praying and keep standing firm in your faith.
I pray that these tips will help you to pray effectively for spiritual warfare.
Powerful Warfare Prayer Points
Here are some powerful warfare prayer points from our collection of 250+ prayer points that you can use to fight against the enemy:
- Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I ask that you would protect me from the evil one. I bind the power of Satan and his demons in my life. I command them to leave me now and never return.
- Lord, I thank you for your Word. It is the sword of the Spirit that I use to defeat the enemy. I speak the truth of your Word against every lie and deception that the enemy has spoken to me. I declare that I am free from the power of sin and death.
- Thank you, Jesus, that you have already won the victory over the enemy. I stand on your victory and I claim it for my life. I am victorious in you!
- I pray for the strength to resist temptation and to live a holy life. I renounce all sin in my life and I ask for your forgiveness. I choose to follow you and to live according to your will.
- I pray for protection from the enemy’s attacks. I ask that you would surround me with your angels and that you would keep me safe from harm.
- I pray for wisdom and guidance in my life. I ask that you would lead me and direct me in all that I do.
- I pray for the peace of God to fill my heart and mind. I choose to trust you and to not be afraid.
- I pray for the salvation of my family and friends. I ask that you would draw them to yourself and that you would save them from their sins.
- I pray for the healing of the nations. I ask that you would bring peace and justice to the world.
I encourage you to pray these prayers and to continue to pray for spiritual warfare.
The enemy is a defeated foe, but he is still a powerful enemy. Don’t be afraid to stand up to him and to claim victory in Jesus’ name.
Spiritual Warfare Prayers With Bible Verse
Sure! Here are some powerful spiritual warfare prayers accompanied by relevant Bible verses:
- Prayer for Protection:
“Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your divine protection.
According to Your Word in Psalm 91:11-12, You command Your angels to guard me in all my ways. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, as stated in Isaiah 54:17.
Lord, surround me with Your shield of favor and keep me safe from the attacks of the enemy. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Prayer for Strength:
“Dear Lord, I feel weak and weary in the face of spiritual battles. Your Word in Ephesians 6:10 reminds me to be strong in You and in the power of Your might.
Grant me the strength and courage to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, that I may overcome every obstacle and resist the temptations that come my way. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Prayer for Deliverance:
“Almighty God, I lift my voice to You, seeking deliverance from the bondage of the enemy.
Your Word in Psalm 34:17 assures me that You are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit.
I declare my freedom in Christ and renounce every work of darkness. By the power of Jesus’ blood, I break every chain and stronghold that the enemy has placed upon my life. Thank You for setting me free. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Prayer for Discernment:
“Heavenly Father, I ask for the gift of discernment to recognize the strategies and deceptions of the enemy.
Your Word in 1 John 4:1 instructs me to test every spirit and not believe every word, but to discern whether they are from You.
Grant me wisdom and understanding to discern between truth and falsehood. Help me to walk in the light and follow Your ways. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Prayer for Victory:
“Mighty God, I thank You for the victory I have in Jesus Christ. Your Word in Romans 8:37 declares that I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me.
I stand on the authority of Your Word and claim victory over every spiritual battle I face.
I declare that the enemy is defeated, and I walk in the triumph of Jesus’ resurrection. In His name, I pray, amen.”
How To Pray Warfare Prayer When Under Spiritual Attack?
When facing a spiritual attack, it is essential to seek God’s guidance and protection through prayer. Here are some steps to help you pray when under spiritual attack:
1. Recognize the Attack: Acknowledge that you are facing a spiritual battle. Be aware of the signs and manifestations of the attack, whether it is through temptations, fear, confusion, or any other form of spiritual oppression.
2. Surrender to God: Begin your prayer by surrendering yourself completely to God.
Submit your will, thoughts, and emotions to Him, acknowledging His authority and sovereignty over your life.
3. Put on the Armor of God: In Ephesians 6:10-18, the Bible describes the spiritual armor we need to wear to withstand spiritual attacks.
Take a moment to visualize yourself putting on each piece of the armor: the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
4. Confess and Repent: Examine your heart and confess any known sins or areas of weakness to God.
Repentance opens the door for God’s forgiveness and cleansing. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal any hidden sins that need to be addressed.
5. Pray for God’s Protection: Specifically ask God to surround you with His divine protection.
Pray for His angels to guard and defend you against the schemes of the enemy. Seek God’s shelter and refuge, as mentioned in Psalm 91:1-2.
6. Invoke the Name of Jesus: Invoke the powerful name of Jesus Christ in your prayer.
The name of Jesus holds authority and brings victory. Declare the victory of Jesus’ finished work on the cross over the forces of darkness.
7. Speak Scripture: Use relevant Bible verses that speak to the specific attack you are facing.
For example, if you are struggling with fear, quote verses like 2 Timothy 1:7 or Psalm 34:4. Let the truth of God’s Word counteract the lies of the enemy.
8. Pray in the Spirit: If you are filled with the Holy Spirit, pray in tongues or pray with fervency and intensity, allowing the Holy Spirit to intercede through you.
Romans 8:26-27 assures us that the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness and prays for us according to God’s will.
9. Stand Firm in Faith: As you pray, stand firm in faith, believing that God is greater than any attack or opposition.
Trust that He will deliver and protect you according to His perfect timing and purpose.
10. Seek Support: If needed, seek the support of trusted fellow believers who can pray with you and provide spiritual guidance.
Sometimes, spiritual attacks are best fought together in the community of faith.
Remember that prayer is not just about talking to God but also about listening to His voice.
Be attentive to His leading and trust in His wisdom and guidance throughout the spiritual battle.
Is Warfare Prayer Biblical?
Yes, there are many passages in the Bible that speak about the importance of spiritual warfare. For example, Ephesians 6:12 tells us that “our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” This verse clearly teaches that we are engaged in a spiritual battle, and that we need to use spiritual weapons to fight it.